how far to...
Victoria (BC) Downtown Pied-à-Mer
Your luxury furnished rental accommodation
in the heart of Canada's most beautiful city.
Actual views from your suite! (click images for larger photos)
- Twelfth-floor suite, on quiet floor (only two other suites) with exceptional view.
- Almost 900 square feet of comfort and luxury
- Open-concept living/dining room with electric fireplace
- Gourmet fully equipped galley kitchen with breakfast bar
- One bedroom with queen-sized bed, his and hers closets with full-length sliding mirror doors and closet organizers, en suite four piece bath.
- Enjoy breakfast on your balcony, walkout from bedroom and from living room.
- Media Room / Den / Office with built-in desk.
- En suite free laundry facilities.
Okay, so that's not it exactly. In fact, it's one of the beautifully appointed rooms from Victoria's popular B & B, Binners' ... a Contemporary Oasis, another project by our Interior Designer, Inge Ranzinger. Inge is - at this very moment - selecting a similar look and feel and quality elegance for you, our first guests at Victoria Downtown Pied-à-Mer . As the design comes together we'll add photographs for your viewing, and we hope you're as enthusiastic about the outcome as we are, for your new home: your luxury rental apartment / vacation home in downtown Victoria BC
Toronto Downtown Bed and Breakfast has always been a gallery for art collected during the owners' extensive travels around the world. Following this tradition in Victoria, we are adding some of our favourites, including this one from Carole LaRoche's gallery in Santa Fe: Presenting Two Red Wolves, our favourite.
Carole LaRoche captures a world of natural magic in every bright image she paints. Her birds, animals, and people glow from within. Their still, vulnerable faces reflect their inner souls, conjuring up angels, oracles, and shamans. Her Canyon Road gallery has long been a favored destination in Santa Fe. Her work faithfully reflects the artistic exuberance, romance, and spirituality of this trend-setting yet ancient city. Her art is available only through her Canyon Road Gallery in Santa Fe
Watch this space as the art collection grows at Victoria Downtown Pied-à-Mer.
- Extended Cable TV, high-speed WiFi (bring your laptop), and telephone (local calls) included.
- Unlimited long distance Canada/USA included
- Secure underground parking for one standard-sized car.
- Locking storage room for your bicycles.
- Frigidaire appliances: refrigerator, electric stove and dishwasher.
- Instant hot water tap and garburator.
- Combination of satin aluminum framed reeded glass and windswept cabinetry.
- Solid black granite countertops.
- Travertine backsplash.
- Maple hardwood flooring/ berber carpeting.
- Nine-foot ceilings.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Electric fireplace in living room with on/off heat flame display.
- Frigidaire stacking washer/dryer.
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Solid granite vanity tops.
- Vessel sink.
- Ceramic tile tub surround.
- A rubber duckie.
- Complete set of food preparation kitchenware and serving pieces.
- Electric coffee maker, tea kettle, mixer, blender, toaster, microwave
- Table setting for four
- Double set of quality bed and bath linens.
- Vacuum cleaner, steam iron and board
- 26" flat screen LCD television, DVD/CD player
- Starter housekeeping supplies: kitchen staples, cleaning products, toiletries. Enjoy tonight - Shop tomorrow. Replenish what you use.
Smack dab in the centre of Downtown Victoria!
Victoria offers fabulous dining, shopping, nightlife and a full complement of cultural events and activities. Year round activities also include golfing, fishing, gardening, horseback riding, cycling, diving, boating, and enjoyment of nature in many parks.
A few blocks to the Bay Centre shopping paradise, short walk to The Empress (drop in for Tea!). In fact, you are within walking distance of all of Downtown Victoria's charm and hospitality, including the harbour and major attractions like the Royal Museum, carriage rides, downtown shopping, the Castle, car museum, Miniature World, the Bug Zoo, Christmas shops, Antique Row!
Your rental apartment home in Victoria is truly in the heart of it all!
Rates, Availability, and Conditions here