Welcome to our home...
We regret that TDBAB is currently
unable to accept any reservations.
The entire condo has been completely refurnished and decorated by Ida Cristello. You will recognize many of the finer touches and artwork pieces from our previous locations, of course - and of course, it's the same hosts!
Artwork represented in this room includes Janet Forrester's Bush Bananas, and work by Jon Terrence Dyck and Carol Redmond
Breakfast is served!
A varied and delicious gourmet greets you each morning of your stay, served on an ever-changing palette of fine china and silver.
Your CNTower-View Guestroom includes
- Super-comfortable queen-sized bed
- Crisp European linens (Egyptian cotton) and new allergy-free pillows
- Rates are single or double occupancy, per night, including breakfast
- Private en suite bath with luxurious amenities
- Coffee / tea / hot chocolate maker
- Hair dryer
- Fresh flowers
- Full-length mirrors
- Two bedside reading lamps
- Room-blackout window coverings (and large, bright windows other times!)
- Lusciously decadent monogrammed bath robes from The RobeWorks
- High-speed, always-on Internet connection (bring your laptop!)
- Combination 500-channel digital cable high-definition 32" TV/DVD
- Complimentary access to over 200
- Complimentary access to iron, board, laundry and refrigerator.
- Complimentary load of wash 'n fold laundry per stay.
Featuring an exclusive assortment
of luxurious Yardley English Lavender amenities
and beautiful Robe Works bathrobes